Explore Alhambra at your own pace on an self-guided audio tour. Discover the secrets of this iconic site in Granada with Alhambra Online. Book today!
ALHAMBRA AT NIGHT – GUIDED TOUR
- Adults Over 12 years
- Children From 3 to 11 years
- Infants From 0 to 2 years
Experience our Unforgettable Alhambra Night Tour
You will find new details thanks to the special lighting conditions. Enjoy a different experience. Without the annoying queues, you will enter directly. Enjoy the Patio de los Leones, the Comares Tower, the Palace of Charles V, etc.
Itinerary of the Alhambra Night Tour
- Palace of Charles V: Building ordered by the Emperor Charles V to establish his residence in the Alhambra in Granada.
- Nasrid Palaces: A group of palatial buildings, seat of the Nasrid court, where the most spectacular and well-known rooms of the Alhambra can be found. You will be able to see the Patio de los Leones, the Palace of Comares, the Mexuar, etc. All with an illumination that will make the night visit to the Alhambra an unforgettable pleasure.
- Tickets for the different areas of the Alhambra open to the public (Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba, Generalife…)
- Official Tourist Guide
- Transport to the Alhambra
- Other services not specified
It’s required to carry the original ID card or passport for entry to the Alhambra.
The meeting point will be at the Welcome Visitor Centre (located at Paseo de la Sabika nº 15, next to Hotel Guadalupe, opposite the Alhambra car park and 100 metres from the Alhambra ticket office) 15 minute before the start of the visit.
We will send you more details in the confirmation email once you have made your booking.
- Cancellations up to 60 days before the activity, will be charged 4€ plus administration fees per person.
- Cancellations from 59 days to 72 hours before the activity, there will be a charge of 29,09€ plus administration fees per person.
- Cancellations from 72 hours before the activity, the money will not be refundable.
If you need more peace of mind and time, we offer a Cancellation Insurance where for 2,90€/person you can cancel up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. The full amount of the ticket will be refunded (except insurance and administration fees).
We offer you the best travel assistance insurance where you will be covered for the possible inconveniences that may be caused by a COVID-19 infection. You will have medical and sanitary assistance, repatriation or sanitary transport and convalescence in the hotel in case of Covid. (Optional)