Explore Alhambra at your own pace on an self-guided audio tour. Discover the secrets of this iconic site in Granada with Alhambra Online. Book today!
ALHAMBRA GUIDED TOUR
- Adults Over 12 years
- Children From 3 to 11 years
- Infants From 0 to 2 years
- 10% discount at 2:00 p.m Coupon: TARDESDE10
Discover all the Secrets of the Alhambra in Granada
Explore the Alhambra, Spain’s most famous and visited monument, with a knowledgeable multilingual guide, and learn all about the Nasrid Palaces, the Alcazaba, the Generalife, and Alhambra Palace in Spain.
Forget the hassle of buying tickets — Alhambra Palace tickets are included in the tour.
Alhambra Palace Tour Itinerary
- Tour The Alcazaba Fortress: Discover the most antique area of the Alhambra’s complex. In the past, it was a military precinct. Our guides will regale you with tales from centuries past as we uncover the secrets of this incredible fortress.
- Tour The Nasrid Palace Complex: Explore the many palaces and rooms, like the Palace of Mexuar, and the Palace of Comares and the Palace of Leone — considered the ultimate expression of Nasrid art.
- Tour The Generalife: Experience the sultan’s summer palace, situated east of the Alhambra and surrounded by wide gardens filled with a great variety of vegetation, framed by a beautiful Islamic landscape.
The order of the visit to different areas will be determined by the time of entry to the Nasrid Palaces.
- Tickets for the different areas of the Alhambra open to the public (Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba, Generalife …)
- Official tour guide
- Lunch and other services not specified
- Our meeting point will be at Paseo de la Sabika Nº15, next to Hotel Guadalupe, 100 metres from the entrance to the Alhambra.
- It is mandatory to carry ORIGINAL Passport or ID to access the monument.
- Given the length of the route, we recommend you wear comfortable shoes, and in summer, elements that protect you from the sun.
- The time of the visit can be modified by the instructions of the Patronato de la Alhambra.
- Occasionally, for operational reasons, the tour can be done simultaneously in two languages.
- You must hold on to your entrance to the monument throughout the guided tour.
- If you want to modify or cancel your reservation, contact us through the customer service form.
- Cancellations up to 60 days before the activity, will be charged 4€ plus administration fees per person.
- Cancellations from 59 days to 72 hours before the activity, there will be a charge of 29,09€ plus administration fees per person.
- Cancellations from 72 hours before the activity, the money will not be refundable.
If you need more peace of mind and time, we offer a Cancellation Insurance where for 2,90€/person you can cancel up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. The full amount of the ticket will be refunded (except insurance and administration fees).