Visit the Alhambra in Granada, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, in the best possible way: with an official guide. Enjoy walking through its unique scenery.
- Adult 12+ years old
- Child 3 to 11 years old
Discover the Alhambra and relax at an Arab hamman bath
Join a group and visit the Alhambra including tickets, guide and transport. After your visit to the Alhambra, relax in a traditional Arab hamman bath (including massage) in the city center of Granada.
Your tour includes the tickets to all parts of the Alhambra and the private guide during the whole morning. The guided tour lasts approximately between 2.5 and 3 hours and is in English.
We show you the most important parts of the Alhambra, including the Generalife Gardens, so that you do not miss any detail. We visit the Alcazaba, the Palace of Charles V, Mexuar-Oratorio, Patio de Los Leones, Fachada de Comares, Patio de Los Arrayanes, among others…
Arab Hamman Bath + Massage
Give yourself some time for relaxing in an authentic Arab hamman bath. Three different baths and a steam room are available to help you relax completely. The service lasts one hour and a half and includes a massage. The hamman has five different rooms at your disposition: warm room, cold room, lukewarm room, resting room, steam room. The bath is complemented by a traditional hot stone massage, which is done with a Kessar glove and natural soap. The service lasts 15 minutes and is included in the overall time.
We will pick you up from your hotel in Granada City Centre between 9:15 and 9:45 a.m. In case you are not lodged in a hotel in Granada or the hotel is not located within 5 km of Granada City Centre, the meeting point will always be at the Welcome Visitor Centre, next to the Alhambra (just 100 meters from the Car Park N1), between 9:40 and 9:50 a.m.
Although the tour will start at 10:00 a.m., our Reception Centre is open from 8:30 a.m., so we recommend you go early in the morning so you can find out information about tourism offers in the city, enjoy our reading spot and free Wi-Fi area or have breakfast in the cafe while the children have fun in the playground. Our greatest wish is that your day in Granada starts in the best way possible.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel to the monument in a comfortable minibus from which you can enjoy a short sightseeing tour of the city
- Alhambra tickets, which give you access to every area of the monument open to the public
- Specialized official guide at the monument
- Arabian bath session in an authentic hammam
- Complete bath with aromatherapy massage of 15 min. (optional for € 15)
- Lunch and other services not specified
- Given the length of the route, we recommend you wear comfortable shoes, and in summer, elements that protect you from the sun.
- The order of the visit can be modified by the instructions of the Board of Trustees.
- Occasionally, for operational reasons, the tour can be done simultaneously in two languages.
- You must hold on to your entrance to the monument throughout the guided tour.
- If you want to modify or cancel your reservation, contact us through the customer service form.
- For the visit to the hammam, the use of a swimsuit and flip flops will be necessary. Children under 6 accompanied by their parents enter free. However, it is not recommended for children under 3 years due to the environmental conditions of the space, which could cause them a significant loss of water.