Visit the Alhambra in Granada, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, in the best possible way: with an official guide. Enjoy walking through its unique scenery.
- Adult 12+ years old
- Child 3 to 11 years old
- Baby 0 to 2 years old
Enjoy a family day at the Alhambra and the Science Park of Granada
Join an Alhambra tour with tickets, guide and hotel transfer all included. After visiting the Alhambra, step into the world of science in the fantastic Science Park of Granada, one of the biggest interactive museums in Europe.
Your tour includes tickets to all parts of the Alhambra and a private guide during the whole morning. The guided tour lasts approximately between 2.5 and 3 hours and is in English.
We show you the most important parts of the Alhambra, including the Generalife Gardens, so that you do not miss any detail. We visit the Alcazaba, the Palace of Charles V, Mexuar-Oratorio, Patio de Los Leones, Fachada de Comares, Patio de Los Arrayanes, among others…
The Science Park is an interactive museum of over 70,000 square meters located a few minutes from the historic city center of Granada, with one of the most varied offerings for cultural and scientific leisure in Europe. Some of the permanent exhibitions include “Journey through the Human Body”, “Culture of Prevention”, “Biosphere”, “Al-Andalus and Science” and many more… Do not miss the planetarium and enjoy the limitless dimension of the universe.
Meeting time and point:
We will pick you up from your hotel in Granada City Centre between 9:15 and 9:45 a.m. In case you are not lodged in a hotel in Granada or the hotel is not located within 5 km of Granada City Centre, the meeting point will always be at the Welcome Visitor Centre, next to the Alhambra (just 100 meters from the Car Park N1), between 9:40 and 9:50 a.m.
Although the tour will start at 10:00 a.m., our Reception Centre is open from 8:30 a.m., so we recommend you go early in the morning so you can find out information about tourism offers in the city, enjoy our reading spot and free Wi-Fi area or have breakfast in the cafe while the children have fun in the playground. Our greatest wish is that your day in Granada starts in the best way possible.
End of the guided visit: You can walk down the forests that surround the hill of Sabika, or we will drop you off at your hotel.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in the city
- Alhambra tickets
- Specialized official guide
- Ticket for the Granada Science Park for the afternoon
- Transportation to the Science Park
- Lunch and other services not specified
- Given the length of the route, we recommend you wear comfortable shoes, and in summer, elements that protect you from the sun.
- The order of the visit can be modified by the instructions of the Board of Trustees.
- Occasionally, for operational reasons, the tour can be done simultaneously in two languages.
- You must hold on to your entrance to the monument throughout the guided tour.
- If you want to modify or cancel your reservation, contact us through the customer service form.