Visit the Alhambra in Granada, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, in the best possible way: with an official guide. Enjoy walking through its unique scenery.
- Adult 12+ years old
- Child 3 to 11 years old
- Baby 0 to 2 years old
Visit the Alhambra at your own pace
Discover the Alhambra of Granada, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and one of the most visited monuments all over the world. Visitors to Granada can’t leave without visiting this amazing and wonderful monument.
If you prefer to visit the monument without the commitment to follow a touristic guide, if you prefer to discover and explore the monument alone at your own pace, we offer you the best solution. Visit the Alhambra alone but without losing any description or details with our audio guide.
The Audio Guided Tour of the Alhambra, created by Granavisión, contains audio and written explanations about the “red fortress.” It includes descriptions of its decorations and histories about its more ancient legends that help you to feel as if you lived there at the time of the Moorish kings.
- Alhambra touristic audio guide in five languages (Spanish, English, French, German and Italian)
- Tickets to the Alhambra of Granada — includes the entrance to the monument, which allows access to all areas open to the public. One of our guides will give you the tickets.
- Lunch and other services not specified
Depending on availability, your entrance to the Alhambra may be in the morning shift (08:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.) or in the afternoon (2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m./8:00 p.m., depending on the season).
You must pick up your ticket and audio guide at the Welcome Visitor Center between 08:30 a.m. and 09:00 a.m. (Paseo de la Sabika, 15, next to the Guadalupe Hotel).
To withdraw your audio guide, you must present a credit card as a guarantee in case of loss or theft of the audio guide.
If you wish to reconfirm your reservation as well as the time of your entry to the Alhambra and Generalife, please contact us at (+34) 682 086 011 or (+34) 958 535 872 the day before your service between 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Depending on the availability, and always by operation, your visit may be modified to a guided tour in your language. If you don’t provide the names, surnames and passport numbers or ID of each participant, we cannot guarantee access to the monument.
Not showing up or being late at the time indicated at the meeting point leads to the loss of the right of the visit and the non-return of the amount of the service.
The cancellation of the reservation, once confirmed, will involve some expenses:
- Between 11 and 15 days before the date of the service, the expenses are 50%.
- In the last 10 days prior to the date of the service or in the case of no-shows on the indicated day, the expenses are 100%.
- The amount payed as a reservation (20%) will not be returned.