Visit the Alhambra in Granada, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, in the best possible way: with an official guide. Enjoy walking through its unique scenery.
- Special price for groups from
- €189 €113.90
The Alhambra only with your family or friends
Explore the Alhambra in Granada in a private group, where only you will be with our guide and the people with whom you are making the trip to the city.
Through our company we offer to make your visit to Granada a unique experience and rich knowledge. With our guided tour of the Alhambra will be available to one of our tour guides official, expert interpreters of the Grenadian heritage, who will accompany you through a tour of each of the parties that make up the “red fortress” and dispel any question that presents itself on this monument as mysterious as emblematic.
- La Alcazaba: This is the oldest part of the complex of the Alhambra. Formerly he received an exclusively military use.
- Palacios Nazaríes: where large numbers of rooms, including the palaces of the Mexuar, Comares and Patio de los Leones, the latter considered the greatest exponent of the art Nazari understood.
- Gardens of the Generalife: summer palace, located east of the Alhambra and surrounded by extensive gardens filled with the most varied vegetation, framed in a distinctly Islamic landscape architecture.
The order of visiting different areas is determined by the time of entry to the Nasrid Palaces.
- Tickets for the various precincts of the Alhambra open to the public (Palacios Nazaríes, Alcazaba, Generalife …)
- Official Tourist Guide.
- Lunch and other unspecified services. Consult Package Alhambra.
The appointment will be at the Welcome Visitor Center (Located in Paseo de la Sabika nº 15, next to the Guadalupe Hotel, in front of the Alhambra car park and 100 meters from the Alhambra ticket office) 15 minutes before the start of the visit.
The groups will start at 10:00, 12:00, 14:00, 16:00 and 17:00.
The duration of the visit will be between 2 and 30 minutes and approximately 3 hours.
IT IS MANDATORY TO CARRY YOUR ORIGINAL ID OR PASSPORT FOR ENTRY TO THE ALHAMBRA.
The start or presentation time at the marked meeting point may be modified up to 12 hours before the visit. The agency that provides the service may contact you via email or telephone, to inform you of any time changes. The further notification prevails over the initially assigned time on your voucher.
NO SHOW OR LATE ARRIVAL FROM THE TIME INDICATED AT THE MEETING POINT, LEADS TO THE LOSS OF THE RIGHT TO VISIT AND THE NON-RETURN OF THE AMOUNT OF THE SERVICE.
IMPORTANT: Due to the new regulations established by the Board of the Alhambra, it is absolutely mandatory that all reservations contain the following information for EACH OF THE TRAVELERS:
- Name and surname
- Passport number or identity card
If you have not provided us with this information when making your reservation, please contact us at least 5 days before the date of your excursion.
Contact phones: (+34) 958 535 872 or 682 086 011 – Reservation Center or [email protected]
Free cancellation up to 72 hours before the activity in Alhambra de Granada.
After this period, i.e. from 72 hours until the activity takes place, the money will not be refunded.
If you need more peace of mind and time, we offer a Cancellation Insurance where for 2,20€/person you can cancel up to 12 hours before the start of the tour. The full amount of the ticket will be refunded (except insurance and administration fees).