Visit the Alhambra by night and discover another way of contemplating the monument.
Alhambra: Gardens, Generalife and Alcazaba Guided Tour
- Adult 12+ years old
- Child 3 to 11 years old
- Baby 0 to 2 years old
Guided tour through the Palaces of the Generalife, its fabulous gardens and the impressive fortress of the Alcazaba
Explore with an official guide the Alcazaba, the oldest part of the Alhambra, and the Generalife Palaces and its gardens, the summer residence of the Nasrid kings.
Itinerary of the visit:
- The Alcazaba: this is the oldest part of the Alhambra complex. It was formerly used exclusively for military purposes.
- Generalife Palace and Gardens: summer palace located to the east of the Alhambra and surrounded by extensive gardens brimming with the most varied vegetation, framed by an unmistakably Islamic landscape architecture.
- Palace of Charles V: Renaissance style palace located on the hill of the Alhambra.
- Tickets for the Alcazaba and the Generalife of the Alhambra.
- Official Tourist Guide
Tickets for the Nasrid Palaces (Patio de los Leones, Palacio de Comares, etc.)
- Our meeting point will be at Paseo de la Sabika Nº15, next to the Hotel Guadalupe, 100 metres from the entrance of the Alhambra.
- It is mandatory to carry the ORIGINAL ID card or passport to access the monument.
- Given the length of the tour, we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and, in summer, sun protection.
- The order of the visit may be modified according to the indications of the Board of Trustees.
- Occasionally, for operational reasons, the tour may be conducted simultaneously in two languages.
- You must keep the monument ticket for the duration of the guided tour.
- If you wish to modify or cancel your booking, please contact us via the customer service form.
- Cancellations up to 60 days prior to the activity will be charged 4€ plus administration fees per person.
- Cancellations from 59 days to 72 hours before the activity takes place, there will be a charge of 18,50€ plus administration fees per person.
- Cancellations from 72 hours before the activity, the money will not be refundable.
- If you need more peace of mind and time, we offer a Cancellation Insurance where for 2,90€/person you can cancel up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. The full amount of the ticket will be refunded (except insurance and administration fees).
We offer you the best travel assistance insurance where you will be covered for any possible inconveniences that may be caused by a COVID-19 infection. You will have medical and sanitary assistance, repatriation or sanitary transport and convalescence in the hotel in case of Covid. (optional).