Explore the Alhambra in Granada in a private group, only for you and whoever you choose.
Alhambra from Seville
- Adulto Mayores de 12 años
- Niño Desde 3 a 11 años
- Infantil Desde 0 a 2 años
Discover the secrets of Alhambra on a day trip from Seville
A walk around the Alhambra, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, is a required activity for every visitor to the city of Granada. Furthermore, it’s a work of art that calls out to us, maybe by its attractive and elaborate rooms, by its monumental and historic position or by the special charm of its exquisitely detailed Islamic art and architecture.
We propose an extraordinary experience rich in knowledge with your visit. On our guided tour of Alhambra, you have at your disposal one of our official guides, expert interpreters of Granada’s heritage, who guide you through every part that forms the palace-fortress of the Alhambra and also answers any doubt that you may have about this amazing monument.
- The Alcazaba fortress: the most antique area of the Alhambra’s complex. In the past, it was a military precinct.
- Nasrid Palaces: including many rooms, like the Palace of Mexuar, Palace of Comares and Palace of Leones, which is considered the maximum exponent of Nasrid art.
- The Generalife: sultan’s summer palace, situated at East of the Alhambra and surrounded by wide gardens filled with a great variety of vegetation, framed by a beautiful Islamic landscape.
The order of the visit to different areas will be determined by the time of entry to the Nasrid Palaces.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Seville to Granada and transport to the Alhambra Palace
- Entrance fees to the Alhambra (Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba fortress, Generalife Gardens and Palace of Charles V)
- Professional Spanish, English and French-speaking guide
- Free time to walk around the historic city center
- Optional (lunch for 18) and any extra unspecified
- Our meeting point will be in the office of Andalsur Excursiones in Zaragoza street nº1.
- It is mandatory to carry ORIGINAL Passport or ID to access the monument.
- Given the length of the route, we recommend you wear comfortable shoes, and in summer, elements that protect you from the sun.
- The order of the visit can be modified by the instructions of the Board of Trustees.
- Occasionally, for operational reasons, the tour can be done simultaneously in two languages.
- You must hold on to your entrance to the monument throughout the guided tour.
- If you want to modify or cancel your reservation, contact us through the customer service form.
Cancellations up to 60 days before the activity, will be charged 4€ plus administration fees per person.
Cancellations from 59 days to 72 hours before the activity, there will be a charge of 18,50€ plus administration fees per person.
Cancellations from 72 hours before the activity, the money will not be refundable.
If you need more peace of mind and time, we offer a Cancellation Insurance where for 2,90€/person you can cancel up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. The full amount of the ticket will be refunded (except insurance and administration fees).
We offer you the best travel assistance insurance where you will have covered the possible inconveniences that a COVID-19 infection may cause. You will have medical and sanitary assistance, repatriation or sanitary transport and convalescence in the hotel in case of Covid. (optional).