Explore the Alhambra in Granada in a private group, only for you and whoever you choose.
Alhambra Guided Tour
- Guided Tour
- 10% additional discount on afternoons 14h
- Adult 12+ years old
- Child 3 to 11 years old
- Baby 0 to 2 years old
Discover all the secrets of the Alhambra in Granada
Explore the Alhambra in Granada, Spain’s most famous and visited monument, with our guide, and learn all about the Nasrid Palaces, the Alcazaba and the Generalife.
Forget the hassle of buying your tickets — we provide them with our tour!
- The Alcazaba fortress: the most antique area of the Alhambra’s complex. In the past, it was a military precinct.
- Nasrid Palaces: including many rooms, like the Palace of Mexuar, Palace of Comares and Palace of Leones, which is considered the maximum exponent of Nasrid art.
- The Generalife: the sultan’s summer palace, situated east of the Alhambra and surrounded by wide gardens filled with a great variety of vegetation, framed by a beautiful Islamic landscape.
The order of the visit to different areas will be determined by the time of entry to the Nasrid Palaces.
- Tickets for the different areas of the Alhambra open to the public (Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba, Generalife …)
- Official tour guide
- Lunch and other services not specified
- Our meeting point will be at Paseo de la Sabika Nº15, next to Hotel Guadalupe, 100 metres from the entrance to the Alhambra.
- It is mandatory to carry ORIGINAL Passport or ID to access the monument.
- Given the length of the route, we recommend you wear comfortable shoes, and in summer, elements that protect you from the sun.
- The order of the visit can be modified by the instructions of the Board of Trustees.
- Occasionally, for operational reasons, the tour can be done simultaneously in two languages.
- You must hold on to your entrance to the monument throughout the guided tour.
- If you want to modify or cancel your reservation, contact us through the customer service form.
- Cancellations up to 60 days before the activity, will be charged 4€ plus administration fees per person.
- Cancellations from 59 days to 72 hours before the activity, there will be a charge of 18,50€ plus administration fees per person.
- Cancellations from 72 hours before the activity, the money will not be refundable.
If you need more peace of mind and time, we offer a Cancellation Insurance where for 2,90€/person you can cancel up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. The full amount of the ticket will be refunded (except insurance and administration fees).