Visit the Alhambra in Granada, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, in the best possible way: with an official guide. Enjoy walking through its unique scenery.
- Adult 12+ years old
- Child 3 to 11 years old
- Baby 0 to 2 years old
Explore the Alhambra and enjoy a flamenco show
Join a group and visit the Alhambra, including tickets, guide and transport. In the evening, contemplate a spectacular flamenco show in the historic Sacromonte district of Granada.
Your tour includes tickets to all parts of the Alhambra and a private guide during the whole morning. The guided tour lasts approximately between 2.5 and 3 hours and is in English.
We show you the most important parts of the Alhambra, including the Generalife Gardens, so that you do not miss any detail. We visit the Alcazaba, the Palace of Charles V, Mexuar-Oratorio, Patio de Los Leones, Fachada de Comares, Patio de Los Arrayanes, among others…
Let us introduce you to the world of flamenco. Granada, especially Sacromonte, is home to many important flamenco dancers from the past and the present. We also offer traditional cuisine from Granada with a special Arab and Andalusian touch. Select between the dinner show or drink show options. Additionally, a guided walk through the Sacromonte barrier is included.
ALHAMBRA: We will pick you up from your hotel in Granada City Centre between 9:15 and 9:45 a.m. In case you are not lodged in a hotel in Granada or the hotel is not located within 5 km of Granada City Centre, the meeting point will always be at the Welcome Visitor Centre, next to the Alhambra (just 100 meters from the Car Park N1), between 9:40 and 9:50 a.m.
Although the tour will start at 10:00 a.m., our Reception Centre is open from 8:30 a.m., so we recommend you go early in the morning so you can find out information about tourism offers in the city, enjoy our reading spot and free Wi-Fi area or have breakfast in the cafe while the children have fun in the playground. Our greatest wish is that your day in Granada starts in the best way possible.
FLAMENCO: For the flamenco show, we will pick you up from your hotel between 7:00 p.m. and 7:45 p.m. (show with dinner) or between 8:45 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. (show with a drink).
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel, both morning and evening
- Alhambra tickets
- Official tourist guide
- Flamenco show (with dinner or drink)
- Short guided walking tour through the neighborhood of Albaicin
- Optional dinner
- Other extras not specified
- Given the length of the route, we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes, and in summer, sun protection.
- The order of the visit can be modified on some occasions by orders of the Board of Trustees.
- Occasionally, for operational reasons, the tour can be done in two languages simultaneously.
- You must keep the monument ticket throughout the tour.
- The guided tour of the Albaicin is only done in Spanish and English.
- If you want to modify or cancel your reservation, contact us through the customer service form.
Free cancellation up to 72 hours before the activity in Alhambra de Granada.
After this period, i.e. from 72 hours until the activity takes place, the money will not be refunded.
If you need more peace of mind and time, we offer a Cancellation Insurance where for 2,20€/person you can cancel up to 12 hours before the start of the tour. The full amount of the ticket will be refunded (except insurance and administration fees).